This pregnancy was a little hard on me with the lovely varicose veins, and my umbilical hernia etc.. and the 3 kids I already had to take care of. The greatest thing was being able to be pregnant as well as let this baby be a surprise. My friends threw me a baby shower on Thursday the 20th and I was having little contractions but nothing to write home about. On Friday the 21st again contractions all day but 15-20min apart but as the night progressed they were getting close ran closer together. So off to the hospital it was. We arrived at 12:00am Saturday morning the 22nd.
Here I am hooked up to my antibiotics that I have to take and smiling. First round of antibiotics were given at 12:30am and second round at 4am and 45 minutes later we had a baby...
Here I am hooked up to my antibiotics that I have to take and smiling. First round of antibiotics were given at 12:30am and second round at 4am and 45 minutes later we had a baby...
(Thanks Christina)
She weighed 6lbs 7oz and was 19" long with a thick black dark head of hair. For being three weeks early not to small.
The greatest thing ever was having my good friend Christina worked that weekend at the hospital and was Tinsley's nurse and gave her her first bath.

No comments:
Post a Comment