Friday, November 19, 2010

Precious Child of God

Every family has a special child and mine is my oldest. Words cannot even describe how much I love him. I have had a hard time lately with him and I have to remember that he is from our Heavenly Father sent to me and my husband to learn a lot from him. He is compassionate, kind, loving and has the greatest smile. I love his imagination and how he can take nothing and turn it into something. He loves school and loves to learn. He comes home every day to share something new he has learned. He really does brighten our home and I am glad he is my child. He was sent here to teach me to be more loving, kind, patient and more tolerant than I ever thought possible.
And I hope that I can continue to be the best Mother I can be to him.

No comments: