For my birthday I was dyeing to go to Bucca Di Beppo's. It is an Italian Restaurant that serves everything Family style. So we went with my Mom and Step Dad and they brought my nephew K. Here is my Mom with my lil man and Tay.

J and K playing with my Mom's
Ipad.
Ahhhh look at the cute couple

The place mats on the table advertising certain things they do each month.

The
restaurant has themes in each room where you are seated and our room was the Frank Sinatra theme.


Of course we had to get a dessert and why not this
HUMONGOUS thing!!


There were naked statues and pictures all over and all of the kids were
enamored over the peeing boy statue between the bathrooms.

And when we left the joint of course the naked woman statute with my
Step dad putting his
arm around her as my nephew is touching her arm.

We had another picture taken with the statue but my husband said I COULD NOT post it so if you want to know ask him :) We had a great night and I Would go back again.
1 comment:
I want to know!!! and that is some big dessert! holy moly!
Post a Comment