Monday, September 14, 2009

Hospital Tour (Jared Style) get ready for a LAUGH!!!!

Let me start off by saying that I love my Jared and all the crazy and silly things he does and says and the JOY he brings in to my life and there is not a day that doesn't go by that this child does not put a smile on my face. In preparation for his surgery on the 17Th of September we set up a tour of the surgery center to get him acquainted with what would go on etc... The tour started at 4pm and there was one other family with there son. The lady takes us up to the floor where we will check in and as we are walking up the lady is asking questions about if they are nervous about what will happen to them and my son chimes in, "Well your making me nervous". LOL this kid is a keeper. She then proceeds to ask do they know what they are coming in for and and of course my son pipes up again and says, "The hole in my penis is too small so it's getting cut". Way to go parents with telling him what was going to happen. Ughhh...... So we get done touring where they will take him and all the fun stuff that goes along with it. We head down the elevator to where Jon and I will wait until he is out of surgery and the lady had the two boys sit down at this little table and gets her kit out to show them where they will place the IV and the mask that will go over there nose and mouth and a few other items. She then gets out this chart of faces for your pain level (for those of us out there who have given birth you know the pain level faces I am talking about) and she proceeds to ask them if they have ever been hurt etc... well what do you know Jared has something to share, "One day I fell in Joe's driveway (neighbor next door) and I fell off my scooter and got hurt and then I fell like this", he proceeds to then fall in slow motion to the ground to show everyone what he did. Jon and I almost lost it with laughter as well did the other mother who was there with her son. All I could do was smile. He is so funny and makes me laugh quite frequently and sure keeps the family on a roll. Hope is this excited and laughing before he goes into surgery on Thursday.

No comments: