Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Changes

Before
After
Before
After
The light in the kitchen before was one of those lights that you find in the church hallways with long fluorescent bulbs (forgot to take a picture). We went to Seattle Lighting and found this I LOVE IT!!!!
And of course I had to get a new ceiling fan since I got rid of all of the gold fixtures in the downstairs. This matches my doorknobs.
Thanks to my wonderful husband who installed all the new fixtures and painted on a REALLY HOT weekend and to my mother and father in law who helped as well.
Now we just need to have a party!!!!!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

everything looks great! i really like the dark brown you chose, it looks good! i bet it feels good to have it all done!

Stephanie said...

It looks great Heather. Good choices all around.

The VanderHoevens said...

All that is so much work - it looks great!

Jaime said...

Oh WOW...it looks beautiful! I love the light fixtures. They make such a difference. The colors are wonderful. Can't wait for that party!

Jaime said...

it looks beautiful! I love that brown, it is my fav.