Since I forgot to write something about Father's Day here is my shout out to my Man. He is the greatest husband any girl could ask for. He let's the kids climb on him even when he has a headache, he has worked full time all while going to school (and only 8 weeks to go and the Master's Degree will be finalized) and this has been going on 7 years that we have been married, he cooks, he cleans, he cleans the shower better than I do, he mows the grass since I am incompetent in that area, he allows me to have creative freedom in our home, he washes our vehicles because he says I leave "dirt swirls", he compliments me on how I dress, he bathes our children when I am at work and really he does so much more that I would be here all day writing. He COMPLETES me and I would be nothing without him!! Honey you rock!!!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
My Babies Daddy
Since I forgot to write something about Father's Day here is my shout out to my Man. He is the greatest husband any girl could ask for. He let's the kids climb on him even when he has a headache, he has worked full time all while going to school (and only 8 weeks to go and the Master's Degree will be finalized) and this has been going on 7 years that we have been married, he cooks, he cleans, he cleans the shower better than I do, he mows the grass since I am incompetent in that area, he allows me to have creative freedom in our home, he washes our vehicles because he says I leave "dirt swirls", he compliments me on how I dress, he bathes our children when I am at work and really he does so much more that I would be here all day writing. He COMPLETES me and I would be nothing without him!! Honey you rock!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that's very sweet! i love that we all think we have the greatest man. i suppose we all have our perfect match huh!
Post a Comment