My week started out great!!!! Monday morning dishes in my sink when the night before my loving husband had cleaned up or was that Saturday night??? I can't remember I have given birth 3 times I am lucky to remember to take a shower everyday LOL.
Oh then it turned into Jared deciding to dump every toy out on the floor and proceed to crash his cars and trucks into everything!!!! Aaargh I am seriously rethinking the whole turn the front "Living Room" into the "Playroom". I am tired of picking up toys or stepping on them (thanks James) the bottom of my foot feels great. I think maybe DI could use some toys, I don't think I had this many toys growing up and do they really play with them or make messes for momma to pick up Hmmm I think the later.
Then I decided to venture out and when I mean by venture out it means actually have taken a shower, hair done, makeup on etc.... Some of the girls from church were getting together to say goodbye to McKenzie and we were going to go to the park but weather was not cooperating so we went to the "Boat" at Seatac Mall ( I know it is The Commons now) so neways we were supposed to meet at 10:30am and I didn't show up until 11:30am uhhhhh!!!! With nursing my soon to be 9 month old life has BIG wrenches thrown into it. I made an exception to go out besides going to the track in the morning to go running I don't go anywhere after 10:30am. My kids behaved and Isaac had his first encounter with a BIG plaything. And then on the way out I decided to go to Target to buy Taylor "Princess panties" because she has been going to the bathroom all by herself since Thursday. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! We are so excited two down one more to potty train.
And then wee come to Isaac, my eater of anything and everything including empty toilet paper rolls. We like to call him "Hoover", I don't think I had to sweep or vacuum as much with the other two children but each one is different. He sometimes eats more than Taylor!!! Have you seen this kids thighs need I say more. He is a chunky monkey, but a cute one though.
Friday night we had the ward talent show and it was alot of fun. There was a cake decorating contest, talents displayed and singing and dancing instrument playing and so on. I actually sang since I haven't had the chance with nursing babies these past couple of years and it felt great I think it is high time I get my butt to choir. So to end my week we went shopping at Costco and Winco on a Saturday, are we crazy???? especially with 3 kids. Costco was a zoo as usual and rude people not watching were they are going (note to self don't go to Costco on a Sat. night). Winco wasn't to bad. On another note my husband has really been supportive of us going to family counseling and I love him for that. He also did a post earlier about passing the last section of the CPA exam and he didn't want brag about his score but I will, he passed it with a 99 the highest you can get. Way to go honey!!!!! Now it is on to the next week hopefully this one is a little more calm Na I doubt it.
And then wee come to Isaac, my eater of anything and everything including empty toilet paper rolls. We like to call him "Hoover", I don't think I had to sweep or vacuum as much with the other two children but each one is different. He sometimes eats more than Taylor!!! Have you seen this kids thighs need I say more. He is a chunky monkey, but a cute one though.

5 comments:
Our sink looks like that all the time, no matter how often we do dishes. With three kids, I am impressed you made it at all. I am always running late, and that is with two! And, Jon, congratulations on your score! A 99%, that is amazing!
NOOOO Joke when I saw the picture of the sink I seriously thought...How did she get a picture of my sink and why is she posting it on her blog! HAHAH I think we have the same cutting board:)
Tell him we say congrats- thats awesome!!!
You did an amazing job at the talent show. You need to sing in church more often. You are awesome.
i didn't know you sang. i wish i couldn't been there. i'm totally with you on the playroom thing. my sink looked like monday morning and i think even again on tuesday morning. let's just say my children are lucky they are alive! tell john good job on his exam!
Post a Comment